Saturday, May 14, 2011

PaintingByEileen Gingerpeep Cuteness Overload - ♡it?♡it! Contest Winner

Despite the gorgeous weather competing with FaceBook, we've still managed to have a great and FUN time checking out all the new creations from AWESOME ARTISTS.

We've only had 15 entries this month, but look how PRETTY they are!


This month has been super crazy, so I'll update later with the 'Like' vote counts, but you can see all the beauties above at http://fb.com/mvfans. Links to each entry coming up as soon as I can get a Round Tuit :D

Our lovely Eileen with PaintingByEileen has won the contest for a second time, and no wonder... How could you not LOVE this sleeping gingerpeep angel? :)


This ADORABLE spice holder has more cute than cuteoverload.com! Eileen has such an amazing gift for painting with feelings. The lids of each jar are each handpainted with a different gingerpeep, each and every one more adorable than the others. That means... they are all INFINITELY ADORABLE! :)

Look at those cuties, don't they put a BIG SMILE on your face? See what I mean? :D


So which one is your favorite gingerbread cutie? My favorite is still the sleeping one with his cinnamon stick, but they are all SO SO SO ADORABLE!

I'm really happy Eileen shared her gingerpeeps with us, this spiceholder really showcases her AMAZING TALENT with the brush and the heartstrings :) Each ginger face is different, each with its own personality, and ALL ADORABLE!

We need a better word than adorable :) I'm very tempted to add Gingerpeep as a synonym for ULTRA SUPER ADORABLY CUTE... What do you think? :)

You can find more of Eileen's ADORABLE art in her Ebay store as well as her Fan page. But better hurry! They sell like hotcakes!! She also has a blog at paintingbyeileen.blogspot.com if you'd like to see more of her gorgeous paintings♡

I'll update the blog post as soon as I can get a better internet connection, so check back in a week or two.

See you at the next "♡it? ♡it!" Contest, coming soon to a location near you: mv's fan page on your computer LOL If you'd like to participate and have a date preference, comment below with your preferred weekend in June and I will try to do it when most people are available :)

Heartfelt thanks to all who've enjoyed this contest. You've made it so FUN! Thank you so much ♥

2 comments:

  1. My dear Mv, thank you so much for all of your super kind comments on my gingers, I have fun painting them, only wish that I had more time. Thanks tons and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome and I wish you had more time too :) I LOVE seeing what gingers you come up with! Every single one of them is so unique and ADORABLE! Thank you so much for putting all this cuteness into the world, it sure makes it a better place ♥

    ReplyDelete