Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New article, yay! Easy Holiday napkin rings and ornaments.

My newest article is up! I made some cute napkin rings for Thanksgiving, so I've written a quick and easy HowTo expanded to cover all occasions, as well as ideas for Christmas ornaments, kids' bracelets, and other fun kids' crafts with ribbon and beads.

I am actually pondering making some Christmas ornaments with 45 beads for a larger diameter, and then creating spokes with silver plated wire or red and green string. It should be fun!

Check out the article and let me know what you think: How to make fun napkin rings for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other occasion. It was very fun to make the samples and to write the article! :)

The samples came out pretty cute!

Over and Out for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment