Saturday, December 19, 2009

My 2009 favorite Polyvore set

Thanks to Brass Buns, I have recently discovered Polyvore. Oh what fun! And so addictive!

I've only invested a few days so far, so I only have four sets built. Well, the year is coming to an end and I need to pick a favorite, right? :)

I think the set I like the most (so far) is the Capri Sunset Fantasy in Artfire Tones one. There's something about it that just makes me click on it every time I see the thumbnail!

Let's see if I can figure out the Polyvore embedding....




Wooo! It worked! But why is it showing only 5 items? Let me fix that manually...

Items in this set

Copper Dreams dangle earrings (glass, rhinestones, copper) : mv - ArtFire Jewelry
Gilded Fire dangle earrings (glass, Swarovski, filigree, metal) : mv - ArtFire Jewelry
Feux dAntan dangle earrings (copper filigree, glass) : mv - ArtFire Jewelry
Baltic Amber Acorn Earrings : BrassMonkeyOriginals - ArtFire Jewelry
Lapis Wavy Oval, Freshwater Pearls, lapis Rondelle bead set 1734 : PizazzBeads - ArtFire Jewelry Supplies
Orange scarf THE FLOWERS OF PARADISE : AndreaDesigns - ArtFire Accessories
Orange scarf THE FLOWERS OF PARADISE : AndreaDesigns - ArtFire Accessories
BLUE SKY SCARF turquoise peruvian alpaca,merino,french angora : AndreaDesigns - ArtFire Knitting
zebra leg warmers
Koi Pocket Mirror : KungFuCowgirl - ArtFire Accessories
Ren Studio spin art ACEO original by Karen Searls : renstudio - ArtFire ACEO
Flirt : sw19 - ArtFire Painting


Enjoy, and let me know what you think! (Click the checkboxes below to vote: first one for Cool, second one for Funny, third one for Interesting) :) :)

Thank you for your votes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment