Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Games starting on Columbus Day (Monday October 10th)

I could have well titled this post "When life gets in the way" :) We will start the October games on the 10th this month... hopefully that will give me more time to organize them...

I wanted to have the big games back this month, but that requires a lot of time and life has not been waiting for slow little me lately. That is to say even foregoing sleep, I can't catch up with all the things life is throwing at me.

So this month we will have the games from October 10th to the 18th, with the giveaway drawing and contest winners announced on the 18th at 11:59 PM.

If you wish to enter your shop as a $10 Gift Certificate sponsor, please let me know if you'd prefer the cash-back option or the Extra Promo option (and 100 extra points in the contest).

There will of course be prizes from my mv.artfire.com and zazzle/mvgifts shops, as well as plenty of FUN! And as always, we will check out Tatyanna's beautiful blog and learn more about Batten and the beautiful story of a strong and inspiring little girl.

Looking forward to seeing you on October 10th ... and if you see my life somewhere, could you tell it to slow down a bit so I can catch up? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment