Thursday, December 16, 2010

SWEET sloops to go with SWEET jewelry

I haven't posted in a while -- my health hasn't been at its best these past few months -- but this deal is so sweet I MUST share it with you :)

Today and tomorrow only I will offer FREE upgrades to Priority shipping on all orders over $10 in my one-of-a-kind jewelry studio. And there's a sweet sloop in every order to go with the YUMMY jewelry you are about to receive. What could be sweeter? :)

So hurry and order your Christmas pretties now. It will put a smile on your face and if it's for a gift, make someone really happy.

Over and out for now, but hopefully I will be back in full swing soon. Look forward to all the FUN games coming back and more features of lovely undiscovered studios gracing these pages ♥

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment